Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Thursday, February 18, 2010

J.  So Cho Cho chose yesterday to end her time here. An auspicious day as it was our late Mother's birthday. Both Victoria and I choose to believe Mum was there to comfort Victoria (and me).  Some may say that the date was just a co-incidence...but that's not what I choose to believe and I feel richer for my choice.

Here's a picture of the boardwalk and golf course where I walked near my home in Ft. Myers this morning.  As I mentioned before, Mother Nature never lets you down.


Hope you are doing okay sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails