Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Face


20% of the way there.
(no time line)

Feeling in control.
(important to keep a positive perspective)

Certainly not deprived.
(when am I ever?)

This is working! Thank you to my darling girl.

4 comments:

  1. J apparently today, Monday 16th Jan is the day when happy faces are in desperately short supply as it's supposed to be the most depressing day of the year. But saying that - your three reasons for being thankful are good enough for me and I think I might be getting there too :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have missed something Molly! Why is today the most depressing? Sometimes I am so glad that I don't watch the news...today is a girlfriend's birthday...off to have a wee glass of champagne with her...how bad can that be?

      Delete
  2. Grey skies are gonna clear up
    Put on a happy face.

    Good for you Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowly, slowly Rob-bear...the only way to go.

      Delete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails