Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Monday, April 12, 2010

Answer to Quiz


Yes, it is my head on Goldie's body.
I think she would love me, for choosing that photo of her with her son, Oliver Hudson, at his wedding on a Mexican beach.

The above photo of Goldie is from the front cover of her memoir...'A Lotus Grows in the Mud'.
It is one of the most beautiful books I own. I love everything about it.
It writes...
"In this candid and unconventional memoir, Goldie Hawn invites us to join her in a look back at the remarkable people and events that have touched her. It is a joyous - and sometimes surprising - spiritual journey of the heart in search of enlightenment.
She writes intimately about the challenges of love, anger and fear, and the vital importance of compassion and integrity....about her unquenchable thirst for knowledge and understanding.
Most of all 'A Lotus Grows in the Mud' is an unforgettable trip through a life well lived by a woman well loved".

I think this is how I would love to be remembered.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely...I think I would like to read this biography!
    (but you still have to explain that whacking big collar!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me the beauty in this book, isn't so much the writing but in the story of the life of this woman and her beautiful spirit...also the details in the way the book was put together...so lovely to see and hold in one's hands.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails