Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Monday, April 19, 2010



Okay...I'm getting ready for Earth Day..all this green stuff.  But really, what should it mean?  V...you are way better at this that I am..help me out.  I get this planet is the only one we have and that yes, we should always tidy up our messes, but in the grand scheme of things (think this volcanic eruption in Iceland) do we puny humans really make that much of an impact?  I really don't mean to sound facetious, but it does make me wonder sometimes, given the money we throw at environmental issues.
By the way...the header photo...those dolphins...just came to ride in the wake of a friend's boat in Florida last year.  He drove like a maniac, created all this wake and they hopped in and followed us for a half an hour.  Animals at play...totally joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails