Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Autumn!

I know the temperatures have been sweltering...



I know you are still dreaming about languid days on the beach...



The dog-days of summer are certainly here...

but,

look what's coming for Fall 2010


Camel coats...


beautiful, tailored trousers that sit on your waist!



pared, down chic

Are you like me...can you hardly wait?



images 3, 5 Vogue UK
image 4 Fashionising

4 comments:

  1. I can see that you live for the moment, Jacqueline! I do understand though - how pleasant it is to actually look forward to the next season, even if it is the shooting season, or mushroom season, or football season, or cricket season, or... just putting on your favourite old overcoat, because you can - it's COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying hard to be present Tom...but sometimes it's so easy to be seduced!
    Cold is just relative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Camel coats so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camel coats! I remember having a wonderful wrap once upon a time...oh, how I would love to have one like that again. Now you have me thinking.....

    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails