Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Style


I have decided my look for Autumn is going to be

'Channeling my inner Bardot.'

I have absolutely no idea how this will manifest,
but I am going for it anyway.
Suggestions anyone?

Thank you Ciao Bella for steering me in this direction.

10 comments:

  1. Develop an unhealthy interest in packs of feral cats, Jacqueline.

    (spelling mistake in first post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more of a younger Bardot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis..looks like you can handle this look easily...a few hair extensions and a towel...presto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Economy was part of the mandate, although I think those extensions can run a pretty penny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea but please tell me when you do!! What a fun thought. Why do I have a feeling that this may not be to difficult for you!!! Interesting concept...I will let you know who I come up with for myself :)

    Best wishes for a wonderful week...hope it is filled with lots of Bardot inspiration!

    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure either Jeanne, but I think it may have to involve a pair of sturdy brown biker boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little bleach and some lip filler and you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha...thanks Raz...this look get's cheaper (in more ways than one) by the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you have done all that, sit back, pick up your favorite perfume and spray yourself - with a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tom...you always have to spoil the fun, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails