Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Friday, January 21, 2011






Wow!
An award!!!
What a lovely surprise,
Thank you jessica !!!

Following along from J's previous post...
here are my

'Seven Things To Get To Know Me Better List'

1. I love children

I love the way they see the world!


2. I love doing two things at once

honestly...I'm typing this post while watching
the Australian Open!


3. I love meeting friends for coffee

yes please to all of the above!



4. I let my puppy sleep on my bed, my couch, my lap,

yes, pretty much any where she wants!


5. I despise bullying at any age




6. I would love to be in one of those flash mob video's



7. I believe in angels


I will add just a couple of Totally Stylish Blogger Awards
to J., fabulous list...

Beautiful Things to Share was my very first introduction to blogging.
I fell in love with Charmaine's beautiful posts.
Long before J. and I started our blog I used to linger over there
soaking in all the beauty.

and

Kim at Life at Golden Pines lives and writes in the best
possible style there is...devotion.
Devotion to taking care of rescue Golden Retrievers.
Bless you Kim.

3 comments:

  1. Your seven things are wonderful! (my puppy sleeps wherever he wants too!) congrats on your award! Going over to check out the other two blogs you recommended...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria!! I'm starting my day of catching up on blogs and started with yours and am surprised and touched by your thinking of me--THANK YOU!! :-)))) I've enjoyed your blog and reading your list--We have more than one of those things in common, except I love to meet friends for lunch, especially if they buy! :-))) THANKS again!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I babysit our great nephew who lives next door. His mom is a single parent who's in the final semester at school.
    Jordan is a delightful child and we have a large time here on our small farm.
    He's learning a lot of things about small animals, plants, gardens, and other stuff that most kids will never be exposed to. Keeping him for the past six months, has been a gift.
    We also have a small dog that sleeps on the foot of our bed.
    Have a great weekend.
    R

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails