Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Friday, December 14, 2012

Newton, Ct.

My heart bleeds for you...sending love...

what more can be said...

http://www.cnn.com/

'OUR HEARTS ARE BROKEN'


8 comments:

  1. I am trying not to focus on it, but I cannot think about anything else. It is such madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son who is a teacher said that he HAD to pick his pre-school aged child up early today just to hug him. I know how he feels. So senseless and sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't understand. It's too horrible to comprehend. There are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please PLEASE tell me the US is going to review its policy on gun control. I read today that Florida is about to issue its one millionth permit for a concealed weapon, and Michigan has just permitted concealed weapons to be carried in churches and schools. Last year, in the US there were over 10,000 people killed by hand guns (compared to under 100 in other countries in the world that do not allow handguns to be legally owned).
    I cannot believe the founding fathers meant this when they formed the constitution and included the "right to bear arms'.
    Something has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J - I so agree with you. All our hearts go out to them

      Delete
  5. Hello Jacqueline
    I join in prayer with ceasing

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails