Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Monday, May 31, 2010

June




V. It's June!
My favourite month! Why? I'm not sure.
There have been so many things that have laid dormant inside me for so long...perhaps it's because I'm a late bloomer! But June instills in me an energy to spring forward. It's time, it is telling me!
So as I shed my old skin, along with all the false worries of the past my step becomes lighter, my shoulders relax and and I am ready to breathe in all the new possibilities and opportunities that are out there waiting for me.
For the next while I've decided to stop looking at the latest magazine of the newest thing available, for I've noticed that it creates a stirring of uneasiness, of restlessness in myself when a look around my Little House. I've decided to recite the mantra...'All I have is all I need'.


To truly live the words...'See the Beauty in the Ordinary'.
To stop looking for the external distractions to satisfy the need for a creative expression.
All I have is all I need...I feel the rumblings of creativity rising within. I'm not sure what it will look like or where it will take me, but that's the excitement of 'giving birth'.




"All you need is deep within you waiting to unfold and reveal itself.
All you have to do is be still and take time to seek for what is within, and you will surely
find it". - Eileen Caddy

So as this month begins, within the stillness of the early morning I will create my day.
I will look within for what is waiting to reveal itself to me.
I will not rush through each glorious day.
I will co-create with unfailing belief that my every need will be met, as long as I ask for it in an unselfish way. Every answer to every problem I have will be found, and abundance will be provided to me with Divine protection on every level.
I have sowed my seeds and they have taken a very long while to push through all the layers of my false protection.




June is the month of miracles. This is it...this is why I love June for they give birth to miracles. Miracles are not imaginary longings, they are not happenings that manifest from nothing, they come from that deep place within us, a place that we so often neglect. But when the time is right those seeds that we have planted are ready to sprout and grow into the light, this is why they feel like miracles.

And in the stillness of this morning I hear you singing me on my way Peti...
"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...let it shine, let it shine, let it shine".

Happy June Everyone!

p.s. J. you would be proud of me...I took all those photos above
on a walk in park next to my home.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous setting you have nearby! Such lovely photos! I'd love June too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like you have ended the conversation on travel with the beginnings of the biggest journey of your life. Travel safely and joyfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lili, it really is a beautiful park...it even has weekly cricket matches on the green, and peacocks that roam freely...more photos to come!

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails