Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Friday, January 14, 2011

So here are my 'I enjoy being a girl' exercise clothes for 2011

Pretty in white...



A little bit of sheer...



who said you couldn't exercise wearing jewelery?


and the softness of dove grey...


and a little wrap to warm up in...



my goal...to look this good in white pants!

all clothes by the fabulous Kayayogawear at etsy


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothing. Wish I could squeeze into some of those.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking clothes; très chic. But I don't think they would work for me. I prefer au naturel — in my fur coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous V. Wherever did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can do it Chania...you can too!!!
    Miss Sadie...wish I could be as brave as you!
    J. look below the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, oh my they are something serious. Might distract some folks at the gym I think. I will settle for walking my 2 miles each day in what ever I might be wearing at the time...I am no fun what so ever.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails