Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finished Product

Just thought I would show you the finished product...perfect with a cup of tea...



10 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline

    This looks delicious. Recipe please!!!

    What time is tea?

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen...see my previous post Nov 30 Traditions of the Season...recipe is there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scrumptious does that look!
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not an eater of sweet things, but amongst your 'You might also like' trio, there was a posting entitled BREAD from 2010. No-kneed bread sounds just up my street.... so will give it a go when I next fire-up 'George' (our wood-fired cooker).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much butter Z...that's why we only make them at Christmas!

    I'm glad you found it Cro...it's a brilliant, no-fail recipe...just requires time. Let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's only breakfast time and I am craving yummy biscuits with powdered sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your snowman mug! He looks just like the snowman in a childhood book I had!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so special to me Trisha...makes tea so much better!
    Chania...what is it about that fluffy white stuff? the good thing is the recipe calls for a scant 3/4 c sugar I don't feel so bad about the icing sugar. and it's only made once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping to get my batch cooked tomorrow! Love these special family recipes...tks J.

    Have been absent from Blog land as Blogger wouldn't let me sign in...didn't have time to figure it out as work was busy...have had 3 power outs this week too...got to be that Mercury Retrograde acting up again...for whatever reason managed to log in today...Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails