Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Monday, September 3, 2012

10.10 am Tuesday September 4



I know this is a big ask but, 
if Tuesday morning, September 4, at 10.10 am (Toronto time),
you happen to have a couple of minutes,

I ask you to think of Rudy as he undergoes his first 
radiation treatment...

I strongly believe in the power of prayer/positive thinking...


I strongly believe that the Universe/God wants us to have exactly what we ask for...



so, I am asking for effective treatment that will lead to a total cure with no collateral damage!

Just putting it out there...

20 comments:

  1. Hello Jacqueline

    I will most certainly remember Rudy and you in prayer tomorrow at 10.10. Wherever two or more are gathered, ask and it shall be given. "We ask for complete healing for Rudy in Jesus name Amen"

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline, I am a great believer in the Buddhist practice of 'gtong len' (if not in gods and devils), and will certainly join you in thinking of Rudy. As the Dalai Lama himself says 'it can only be a power for good'. Very best wishes. Cro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful practice Cro...and thank you for all your good thoughts.

      Delete
  3. Praying for Rudy's healing in Jesus' Name.
    Peace be with you this week, Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Relindis...I believe in the power of prayer.

      Delete
  4. OK IT WAS 10.10 ( welsh time) but I did it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Rudy are in my thoughts . May everything go well for your family today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sock'em...all prayes most gratefully and humbly received.

      Delete
  6. Thinking of you both...you are in my prayers.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, so very much appreciated.

      Delete
  7. I missed the time, got to the computer late this a.m. but I tossed one up just now. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry OGM...treatment was late too! I'm sure your prayers were heard just as loudly!

      Delete
  8. J, I was out all day yesterday and just catching up with my blog reads tonight (Tues). My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you both. If it's the same as over here, the treatment continues 5 days a week for 7 to 8 weeks so a little prayer for you both every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sending light your way.. and praying for a good outcome.

    take care,
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie..watching the dawn break on day 2 and drinking in all these good thoughts. Bloggers are the best!

      Delete
  10. Sorry for belated offerings, but they are here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...and most gratefully received...

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails