Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Going Out On A Limb...

I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL

Call me weird...I don't understand it myself,
but I love this raw talent.

I love watching these early stages,
hearing these angels sing...
unaccompanied, no training,
unconstrained ambition.

I find it so inspiring.

So here is my prediction for
America's Idol 2011



Casey Abrams
Man, can this boy sing!



4 comments:

  1. I totally agree and I'm loving him, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, my family sits around and cheers them on and tears up when they tell their stories. He is my pick also, oh my gosh, when he brought his bass on stage and sang, that was it for me. Plus he is so loveable! Have fun watching! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. John is a better man than that Tom.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails