Beauty in the Ordinary

This is not about being brilliant, or extraordinary, it's not about wanting to be famous, or making headlines, or trying to impress...this about sharing a 'gift' each day with the world...to lift the spirit of people when they read this blog, to show them the beauty in the ordinary.
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Raold Dahl

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

V.


If she could, she would...

I know V. has been 
absent of late.

Not because she doesn't care
(NOBODY cares more!)

She's been taking care of me.
Sorry people...but I come first!




10 comments:

  1. You know..it is funny, I was wondering..:)) Really !
    Say hi to Victoria for me :)

    And you, how are you???

    Thanks for your comment on The Text Message ...Jacqueline, I really appreciated it xx

    Jeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay Jeanne, thank you.
    How is your daughter...any further news?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that picture. It says so much. Like...I am not a size 1....but I choose to play anyway.....freedom to do as I wish.....my style, my way.....let's dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you should. You both are so lovely, and so blessed to have each other!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Victoria is taking care of you J. That's what sisters are for! You are both in my thoughts. Love Molly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture and I'm glad you're being taken care of--We all need that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy you have V to care for you...hope you are Ok. Lovley photo.

    I also love IDOL before the IDOL machine takes them and makes them over.....I like the raw version better. Such amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...make my day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails